Who we are
Cherry Tree Centre (Henley) Ltd.
2 Station Parade
Cherry Tree Rise
Our website address is: http://cherrytreecentre.com.
Information That is Collected By Us
The contact us form sends information to us and we process the following information:
- Your name, contact details and requirements (for example, name, contact number, email address and nature of your enquiry)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So that we can contact you regarding your enquiry
- So that we can pass your enquiry to admin or management who will follow up on your enquiry
- So that admin or management can contact you to book you in for an appointment at the Centre.
We only use the information you provide us to contact you in regards to your enquiry or to send you further information in regards to the Cherry Tree Centre.
We may share your details with a member of the counselling team if this is necessary for your ongoing treatment at the Centre. All therapists and businesses who rent space at the Centre are self-employed and will have their own privacy policies in place. Please, check with your therapist or the company you are contacting for further details.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can withdraw this at any time. Contact us on email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
The personal information of Centre users will be kept on Writeupp, a software system for professionals. This is a secure platform and GDPR compliant. Your information will also be kept on Freeagent, which is our secure accounts system.
If you are referred over to a member of the therapy team, we will keep your name and telephone on file for 5 years in case of any disputes or legal action against the Centre or your therapist.
How we store your personal information
Personal information is securely stored online, only accessible via a password and/or two-step verification system.
Personal data is kept for 5 years after which it will be deleted if you are no longer an active user of the Centre.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Our ICO Reference No: ZA780900