Clinical Director, Psychotherapist, Psychosexual Therapist and Trainer
Caroline Ley is the Clinical Director of the Cherry Tree Centres in Buckhurst Hill and Henley-on-Thames. She qualified as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist in 2010, and is a qualified psychosexual therapist (sex therapist) offering face-to-face Sex Therapy in Henley. Caroline specialises in sexually compulsive behaviours, and sexual issues in relationships.
Caroline has years of experience working with many psychological issues and was a lecturer at the University of East London on their unique and ground-breaking Post-Graduate Integrative Counselling and Coaching Diploma. She is a qualified Clinical Supervisor and set up a trainee placement service in 2016 to support future generations of counsellors and psychotherapists.
Caroline has designed and led many workshops and training courses. She has set up and facilitated free community groups including anxiety support, bereavement, eating disorder support, addiction recovery and the menopause wellbeing group. She is currently the facilitator of the free Cherry Tree Men’s Sex and Porn Addiction Recovery Group and the Partners of Sex and Porn Addicts’ Support Groups
Due to her experience in the field, Caroline is often contacted to speak on sex and porn addiction, featuring both on BBC Radio Essex and on the S.E.X Show on The Beat London.
Caroline regularly attends training courses and keeps up to date with the latest research and publications. She uses a variety of researched methods to work with a variety of sexual and relationship issues.
She is privileged to have worked with many clients and organisations and has received fantastic client feedback, testimonials, and recommendations and is currently working with a number of organisations in London & Essex.
Caroline Ley works both online and face-to-face, offering both short-term and long-term with individuals and couples. It is her aim is to provide a personal, relaxed, and confidential environment for all clients, taking a non-judgmental approach to client issues.
If you would like to find out more information on sex therapy in Henley or counselling in general, please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MA in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Diploma in Relationship & Couple Counselling
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
- Stopso Training (Specialist Treatment Organisation for Prevention of Sexual Offending)
- COFRA Training (Compassion Focused-Risk Aware)
- Phase 1 & 2 Brainspotting Training
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Life Coaching Diploma
- Diploma in Youth & Community Studies
- Behavioural Activation Training for Depression
- Level One & Two Lifespan Integration Training
- Mindfulness Practitioner Certificate Course
- The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, (Counselling and Coaching division)
- The British Psychological Society
- ATSAC (the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity)
- COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists)
- StopSo (Specialist Treatment Organisation for Perpetrators and Survivors of Sexual Offending)
- Henley-on-Thames – Saturday PM – Tuesday
- Buckhurst Hill – Wednesday – Saturday AM (No Availability)
- Individual Sessions – £100
- Relationship Sessions – £150