Trainee Integrative and Transpersonal Therapist
Rachel Allen is a trainee Integrative and Transpersonal therapist studying at Re-Vision Training Centre in London which is endorsed by the BACP and UKCP. She is offering face-to-face and online sessions at the Cherry Tree Centre in Henley-on-Thames – for both short and long-term clients.
She aims to offer a space where people can be seen as themselves, and feel safe and heard to express whatever difficulties, confusion or life transitions they may be going through. Rachel is training in Integrative and Transpersonal therapy, which not only draws on different therapeutic modalities for the client’s needs but also considers the more soulful aspects of life- which might include using dreams and images to find new meaning to our experiences.
Outside of training to be an Integrative and Transpersonal therapist, Rachel enjoys being out in the fresh air, spending time with loved ones and finding new places to drink coffee.
- Diploma in Integrative and Transpersonal Therapy (in progress)
- MRes Developmental Psychology
- BSc Hons Psychology
Additional CPD training:
- Mental Health for England – Mental Health First Aid (2020)
- NCFE- Equality and Diversity Certificate and Counselling Skills Level 1 (2020) Bucks Vision Charity: Visual Impairment (2014)
- Family Planning Association (FPA): Delivering Sex and Relationship Work in Learning Disability (2014)
- Oxfordshire Cooperative Training Scheme (2013-2014):
- Working with Trauma
- Working with Challenging Needs
- Complex Needs
- Psychological Impact of Abuse in Childhood
- Counselling and Listening Skills
- Mencap training (2012-2014):
- Mental Health in Disability
- Behaviour that Challenges
Drawing and Talking Level 1- Drawing and Talking LTD (2012)
Intensive Interaction UK- Intensive Interaction for Practitioners (2011)
Oxfordshire County Council (2008) – Youth Mentoring Award
- Student Member at the BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
If you would like to book face-to-face sessions with Rachel Allen at the Cherry Tree Centre in Henley or you would like further information on our low-cost counselling service or please get in touch.