Who we are
Cherry Tree Centre (Henley) Ltd.
2 Station Parade
Cherry Tree Rise
Our website address is: http://cherrytreecentre.com.
Information That is Collected By Us
The contact us form sends information to us and we process the following information:
- Your name, contact details and requirements (for example, name, contact number, email address and nature of your enquiry)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
All of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- So that we can contact you regarding your enquiry
- So that we can pass your enquiry to admin or management who will follow up on your enquiry
- So that admin or management can contact you to book you in for an appointment at the Centre.
We only use the information you provide us to contact you in regards to your enquiry or to send you further information in regards to the Cherry Tree Centre.
We may share your details with a member of the counselling team if this is necessary for your ongoing treatment at the Centre. All therapists and businesses who rent space at the Centre are self-employed and will have their own privacy policies in place. Please, check with your therapist or the company you are contacting for further details.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can withdraw this at any time. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
The personal information of Centre users will be kept on Writeupp, a software system for professionals. This is a secure platform and GDPR compliant. Your information will also be kept on Freeagent, which is our secure accounts system.
If you are referred over to a member of the therapy team, we will keep your name and telephone on file for 5 years in case of any disputes or legal action against the Centre or your therapist.
How we store your personal information
Personal information is securely stored online, only accessible via a password and/or two-step verification system.
Personal data is kept for 5 years after which it will be deleted if you are no longer an active user of the Centre.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Our ICO Reference No: ZA780900
At Cherry Tree Centre, we are committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to our clients. We understand that there may be times when you are dissatisfied with our services, and we take all complaints seriously. This policy outlines the procedure for addressing and resolving complaints in a fair and timely manner.
The purpose of this policy is to provide clients with a clear and transparent process for making complaints about the services provided by Cherry Tree Centre. Our goal is to ensure that complaints are handled promptly, fairly, and with respect for all parties involved.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is defined as any expression of dissatisfaction with the services provided by Cherry Tree Centre, including but not limited to issues related to the conduct of staff, the quality of services, administrative processes, or any other aspect of our service delivery.
Lodging a Complaint
Clients who wish to lodge a complaint are encouraged to do so as soon as possible after the issue arises. Complaints can be made in person, by phone, by email, or in writing. Clients may also request assistance from a trusted advocate or support person to help them lodge their complaint if needed.
Complaint Handling Procedure
Upon receiving a complaint, Cherry Tree Centre will:
- Acknowledge receipt of the complaint within [insert timeframe, e.g., 2 business days].
- Assign a designated staff member to investigate and address the complaint.
- Conduct a thorough and impartial investigation into the circumstances surrounding the complaint.
- Keep the client informed of the progress and expected timeline for resolving the complaint.
- Take appropriate action to address the issues raised in the complaint.
- Endeavour to resolve the complaint to the client’s satisfaction within a reasonable timeframe.
If a client is not satisfied with the outcome of their complaint or the manner in which it was handled, they may request to escalate the matter to a higher level of management within Cherry Tree Centre. Details of the escalation procedure will be provided upon request.
If the client remains dissatisfied after exhausting the internal complaints procedure, they may have the option to seek external review through relevant regulatory bodies or professional associations.
Feedback and Continuous Improvement
Cherry Tree Centre values feedback from clients and views complaints as an opportunity to improve our services. We will regularly review and analyze complaints to identify any trends or areas for improvement and take proactive steps to address them.
Clients can lodge a complaint or seek further information about our complaints process by contacting:
Cherry Tree Centre is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and effective environment for all clients. We take complaints seriously and are dedicated to resolving them in a fair and transparent manner. We encourage clients to provide feedback, as it helps us to continuously improve our services.