Cynthia Kelchure-Cole is a qualified Integrative Counsellor and Therapeutic Social Worker. She is a qualified ADHD Assessor and is registered by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to undertake ADHD assessments.
Her Therapeutic Work
You might be going through a period of feeling stuck and unable to make the changes needed to move forward. You may be feeling anxious, depressed, sad or unable to cope and feel that you cannot or do not want to share how you feel with those around you. This is where counselling can really help.
Therapy works best when you feel comfortable about embarking on the therapeutic journey and it is not forced in any way. Feeling comfortable is important and Cynthia Kelchure-Cole aims to build a trusting and authentic relationship with you. She will listen and respond with genuine compassion and care, helping you towards your therapeutic goals. You are in charge of your sessions and it will be you who will decide the direction and pace of the sessions. By integrating counselling and coaching techniques Cynthia will help you look at past patterns of behaviour, while identifying and building upon your strengths. She will help you to develop the techniques, techniques and strategies that aid, build and support personal development, growth, and permanent change.
Sharing thoughts and feelings with someone you do not know can feel uncomfortable and at times challenging. Being aware of this allows Cynthia to create a safe, non-judgmental environment. Her role will be to walk beside you while you make sense of any challenges that you may face. The sessions will be approached with an awareness and respect of cultural differences, with an acknowledgement of cultural preferences and norms. Sessions will support open and respectful dialogue, helping you to become equipped to make the right choices and decisions for you.
Face-to-face sessions are available at both our Centres. Online sessions with Cynthia Kelchure-Cole are also available.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counsellor and Coaching
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Creative Counselling Skills
- Test User Certificate (Cognitive, Ability & Attainment)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Autism and Asperger’s
- 3di Development, Diagnostic and Dimensional Interview
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play
- BSc (Hons) Social Science (Social Work)
- Certificate in Qualified Social Work (CQSW)
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Social Work England
- British Psychological Society (BPS)