Emma Wildgoose & Laura Vann
Qualified Nutrition and Health Coach. EFT and Person Centred Counselling
Emma Wildgoose (nee Nixon) and Laura Vann (nee Nixon) are sisters practicing health coaching and lifestyle medicine. Accredited health coaches and members of the EMCC. Accomplished in Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine (by Practice Unbound) accredited by the Royal College of GPs.
We offer a unique approach that helps clients to manage chronic disease by understanding how to improve health through lifestyle changes. We share knowledge across the 6 pillars of health (nutrition, movement, sleep, connection, stress, and functional breathing) and use coaching techniques to understand limiting behaviour.
We support all chronic diseases including anxiety, weight loss, pain, diabetes, perimenopause, and much more.
“What a life-changing, amazing experience being coached by Emma and Laura both focusing on different aspects of health and enhancing the experience and outcomes. I can honestly say their program has been life-changing. I have lost over a stone and maintained that weight loss although one important lesson was it never was about weight loss but learning to eat for health. I have also managed to come off twice daily medication for my autoimmune condition which is a miracle!! Thank you Nixon & Nixon I couldn’t recommend you more highly!!!” Dr Olivia Kessel.
Our combined credentials:
- Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management, certified by the Association for Nutrition
- Advanced Cookery at the Ashburton Cookery School
- EQA Foundations in Health Coaching – accredited by the NHS Personal Care Institute
- EMCC Global Individual Accreditation (EIA) and Professional Designation at Foundation Level
- Affiliate members of the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council)
- Members of Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine by Practice Unbound (leading international experts in lifestyle medicine, Dr Rangan Chatterjee and Dr Ayan Panja) accredited by the Royal College of GPs.
- Functional breathing certification – The Oxygen Advantage
- Training in EFT (emotional freedom technique) or tapping with EFT International
- Level 3 Pilates instructor
- Foundation course in Person Centred Therapy at the Metanoia Institute in London.
- Training in IFS (internal family systems)